Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The End of an Era

View from the office, not actually in Washington
 
I will miss Google Reader.  Right now I'm flipping between Feedly, Newsblur and Bloglovin.  I don't like clicking on the headlines on Feedly, Newsblur only lets you follow 62 blogs (and I follow about 120) and Bloglovin' seems slow although I think a lot of bloggers like it because you can see their ads.  Feedly (currently my favourite) doesn't let you know when someone updates though without refreshing the page. When you spend the entire day at the office reading blogs and being a bum you really want to have the auto update.  Blurg,  bring back Google Reader and keep my life happy and easy.

In other news, it's a grey, grey week in Washington.  Sweltering hot and overcast and raining. I hope it lets up by Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, I am the same - feedly is my favourite of them, but its still just not quite right! I am getting used to it more though.

    ReplyDelete